Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Feelin Beat

No pic tonight, just me, feeling really beat. I used a sick day today, and I hate using them when I am really feeling crappy. My throat is dry and my ears, nose, and glands ache. I have been beating up my body quite a bit the last couple of months, almost burning the candle at both ends, if you will, and wound up hurting my leg and having to back off the gym for a bit and then getting sick like this.

So now tonight, I tried to combat my illness with alcohol (to kill the germs), Mr. Green attempted to fumigate the virus out of my system, and then I went OTC with some Tylenol sinus (Nighttime), which will certainly kick in any second, and the last thing I want is to pass out in the recliner, in PJ pants, and old flannel shirt, sweat rolling down my balding head.

I really hate to burn another sick day tomorrow, but if I feel this lousy, well,

No comments: