Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What Up


What up? - Haven't checked in for a few days, and as is often the case, I have to point the finger of blame at Mr. Green. - However, he has been a blessing lately, helping me to cope with my increased frustration over the continued debacle that is the Iraq War. The decider in chief vetoed the congressional war spending bill, not because the money wasn't approved but because the congress including such unreasonable demands as an end point. (Hint, most of us are onto you guys, this never ending war stuff has rewarded you all handsomely, but eventually even enough of the sheeple catch on.



Anyway, lots more to talk about, including a possible attempt to push myself into a 36 day self improvement routine. Hmmm, I wonder what mr. green thinks - I might have to ask him.

No comments: