Monday, May 14, 2007

Red Sox Keep Rollin!!!



Oh, By the Way, the Red Sox win..... Again. 3 in a row, 8 out of 10. An 8 1/2 game lead on the evil empire. A winning percentage over .700. How sweet it is.

In other news, I'm staring down the barrel of a stressful week . Tomorrow is probably going to be a stressful day at work, one that will likely run until 7:00. My wife and I are flying to Iowa on Thursday for her sister's wedding, and I am not a fan of flying. However, I accept the fact that flying is a necessary component of modern living, and it would be foolish to refuse to use it as an option. - The doctor has yet to fill my request for something to take the edge off the flight, (which they had provided once before, last time I flew) So ironically, I am stressing about obtaining the thing which could help me relax. - So the Iowa trip starts after an all day travel day on Thursday, we hit Friday. Could be a decent day for me since my sole responsibility that day is to be at the rehearsal dinner with my wife. Otherwise, it's a day for me to take in Des Moine!!! - Yeah - Saturday wedding, Sunday get the hell out of dodge. Monday could be a decompression sick day, still undecided.

No comments: