Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Son of a B**ch!!





Flip on the laptop, sip my coffee, check the score from the late night Red Sox game and ... Another loss (team now in the cellar of the Al East, at 2-6), the loss was 6-5 in 12 innings, and... Thank you WBC, for giving me a pitcher who won 18 games last year arm fatigue in April, during his 2nd start!!!!! - I have long been on record as saying that if I owned a team I would not allow my players to participate in world competitions; this is exactly why. As if it weren't bad enough that yankee lover Bob Watson laid down a 6 game suspension on Josh Beckett (after an incident in a game in which Beckett wasn't even ejected, or warned by the umps, the umps who say they saw no intent in Beckett's pitch after ex yankee Bobby Abreu called time out in a bush league manner, ) Nope, now I get to lose my other ace! This is not good, not good at all!!!

Sav

No comments: