Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sports Shorts




http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=3230826&sportCat=ncb



Check out this write-up for an article that nicely captures my feelings re: the ultimate hypocrite, Bob Knight, a great example of do as I say not as I do, (no leading by example with this man)

College Basketball is better off without him at this point. I'm so tired of hearing about what a great coach he is; Mike Vick was a great athlete, but he was also a brutal thug who enjoyed hurting animals and that trait overwhelms his athletice ability. Knight can coach, but his insufferable arrogance, threatening demeanor, and bullying nature overwhelms him.

Additionally, Roger Dodger may well begin to go down today, and since I am currently recovering from surgery, I will indeed have the congressional hearing on, wading through the layers of nothing to get to the possible smoking gun.

No comments: