Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Karma is a Bitch!!! - Part II












I don't know if anyone remembers my words regarding Yankee wunderkid Joba Chamberlain, specifically his classless bs in the game a few weeks ago against the Red Sox, especially with his constant headhunting of Kevin Youkoulis. I stated I wanted his arm blown out... well, the news isn't that good, but JOBA is HURT!!! - I almost never root for injuries for any player, but there is a short list of punks, scumbags, and all around douchebags that are not covered by this sense of good will, and Joba is one of them. (Others include T.O., Pac Man Jones, Ron Artest, Isiah Thomas, Bill Laimbeer, Roger Clemens, and Bruce Bowen... possibly Kobe Bryant as well.)

So now Joba is on the DL and is visiting with Dr. James Andrews, noted orthopedist... and all I can say is hey, Joba... don't fuck with Red Sox Nation, bitch!!!

No comments: