Friday, August 03, 2007

Sad Week

There is dignity in silence, and a picture is worth a 1000 words, so the short, sad truth is this. Our baby, our kitty, our friend passed on last Saturday. I haven't been able to write anything since it happened, and I plan to write a lengthier blog post soon, but for now, take a moment to appreciate one of the finests felines to grace the earth with her presence; Pumpkin. This pic captures everything about out baby, from her "sleepy love" eyes, her enjoyment and contentment she felt with us, (and us with her), and her love of a good nap. A happier cat couldn't be found, and neither could two luckier friends than my wife and I. (We didn't "own" her, we were graced with her presence.
R.I.P. - Pumpkin. June 2000 - Jan. 2001 (she entered our lives) - July 28, 2007

No comments: