Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Regular TV Week (April Edition)

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I spend my time. I believe that aging leads any introspective sort to become more attentive to the quality of their time , because it increases in value as it lessens in size. So, without further ado, here is my breakdown of how I spend some of my most precious time, in front of the TV! (Like that seque??)

Sunday nights start with Sopranos at 9 PM, followed by Entourage. HBO has long been a Sunday night contender and must watch for us, between shows like Carnivale, Six Feet Under, Extras, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Wire, Deadwood, Rome, and probably some I've forgotten at this moment. VCR comes into play when American Dad and Family Guy are on. (Both are huge faves and must owns for our DVD collection, the highest honor a movie or show can achieve.

Monday Nights - Heroes at 9 PM, when it finally returns from it's long hiatus. Otherwise, nothing.

Tuesday Nights - THe Shield at 10 PM on FX. Best Cop show not on HBO (That's the Wire, BTW)..

Wed. Nights - Currently only new episodes of South Park at 10 pm on comedy central, preceded by an earlier South Park, many of which I have not seen yet, . Basically a weak night.

Thur Nights - The Office and 30 Rock both major faves for me and the wife. Otherwise nothing.
Friday - nothing, although interested in checking out Painkiller Jane on Sci Fi.

Sat- not that old yet.

The only addendum here would be sports. Any Red Sox games (in full) and pieces of Mets and evil empire.

Beast Out

1 comment:

Kate said...

You forgot Andy Richter, dude-ranch.