Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly - Nov. 25, 2008


The good for today is simple: Ann Coulter has a broken jaw! If there were ever a more deserving victim, I can't think of one. This anorexic, toxic, harpie from hell, who has wet dreams of being in a group grope with the likes of Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, and the rest of the neo-con boys choir (that's right, boys... men have character and integrity) has a broken jaw... if only the rest of her body would break too.


The bad - Hank Paulson, that bald fuck who looks like the villians' henchman in a James Bond film is tossing around BILLIONS in what appears to be an attempt to burn through as much of this money as possible before President Obama takes over. (Yes, that's right, I call my country's leader President, not the figurehead appointed by a halted recount by the Supreme Court) - I really can't wrap my head around the numbers being bandied about, and once I find myself in possession of some heavy duty tranquilizers perhaps I will put together a lengthy rant on how I feel about this whole economic debacle, from the early stages of the end game (say, sometime around Sept. 2008) until now. I screamed against bail outs then, and continue to do so now. Oh, and BTW, for me to call some a bald fuck.... well, it takes one angry bald man to betray the brotherhood.

The Ugly - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/21/cyberbullying-trial-we-co_n_145458.html?page=6



"HI, I'm Lori Drew... I am ostensibly a full grown adult, but I like to intimidate and bully teenage girls on line, anonymously. It's great fun and when they off themselves, well I just pee my pants in laughter."

A special place in Hell for you, Lady.

Savvybeast

No comments: