Saturday, November 10, 2007

Novermber Saturday


Hey everyone, a quick post on Nov. Saturday, beginning of a 3 day weekend. Looking forward to meeting some good friends for dinner tonight at our traditional meeting place, the Olive Garden. Normally I am not a huge fan of chains, but sometimes location is everything, and the Olive Garden is located approximately midway between where we live and our friends live, and the bonus is O.G. is in a shopping mall section, with the Rockaway mall and a Target store nearby. So that means we can multi-task, a little clothes shopping, some checking out for action figures (much to my wife's chagrin), and other little tasks.

Of course, I am now doing something I hate; waiting for the cleaning lady. I could live without having one, but my wife really enjoys the look and feel of the place after her visits, so no biggie. It's tough because of the language barrier, and the fact that we can't communicate well with her.

No comments: